Thursday, May 21, 2009



Hi ya'll! How is everyone? Yay! Kris is the new idol winner. Thank goodness! Adam has talent, but I think he's a shrieker, so he wasn't my favorite. Jason pretends not to like it but he really secretly does. He said Adam can go on broadway and Kris can make records. I think that sounds about right. Speaking of music, I added a totally awesome song to my playlist. It's called "One Day Like This". It's a cover but I think it's better than the original. So check it out. I also added some vintage Snow Patrol.
Hmmm, what else is going on? Well, Aubrey had her last soccer game last week. This is her and Carter with her trophy. Oh joy. Carter and cameras go about as well as Blake and computers. We're lucky he let me take his picture at all, smiling's out of the question. Aubrey scored another goal the Saturday before , but if you ask her she would say more. She thinks that if you kick towards the goal, it's a goal. Oh well. It was fun. I'm kind of sad it's over. Carter is acting like a holy terror! I don't know what I'm going to do with him. I remember Aubrey being similar at that age. But I'm sure it's worse this time around, he is a boy after all. Blake went to the doctor for a check-up this week. He got 4 shots, he wasn't happy. Here's Blake with his lawnmower, he loves it. If he's getting worked up over something and I don't know what to do, I just give him that crazy lawnmower and all is right with the world. Just want to say happy b-day to Jerembo on Sunday. I'm going to be 29 this year so that must mean that he's turning 30! GASP! I found this picture and wanted to add it. She actually fell asleep that way!

1 comment:

  1. oh hey, I was just talking to you. Love the playlist!! And why is Blake so much bigger? It's almost like I haven't seen him in 3 weeks...Welp, see ya in a few days

    ReplyDelete