Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ok, so now we're chronicling the last five months. Here are the kids at the Easter Egg hunt. Yay! Landin, Aubrey, Mickenna, Kourtlan, Kallum, Blake, and Carter. Blake looks so short and I tried to get everybody looking at me, but you know, It's a miracle in itself that they all stood together for a specific amount of time.


Yay soccer! This is from last spring but the fall season has started up so we're into it again. Aubrey scored a couple goals last season. But this year the 4th and 5th graders play together and she complains about the monstrous 5th graders that push her around.

Last spring Carter was in the li'l cubs league and it was hilarious. this year they know what they're doing a little better. I highly recommend going to the games in the fall, it's much warmer.



Sometimes I wonder about my boys. They love to brush Aubrey's hair. Oh well, it's funny isn't it?



Aubrey walking off her mile run at the school last May. She's got her dad's complexion.



Carter and Blake were admiring Aubrey's hair bows at her last birthday party. I told you, sometimes I wonder.


Aubrey's lovely birthday cakes. Jenny's so good to make the kids the cake they want for their birthday.
Aubrey with the mini color guard in the parade in Bear River City. Good times.

We went camping with Doug and my mom, Amber, Jeremy, Austin, Jared and Sarah. It was a lot of fun. I had to get a picture of the Camp Cooker Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment